Tuesday 21 January 2014

NEW YORK CITY / - 10.1.14 - The Empire State

I'm writing this as a seperate post because I felt my NY posts were getting too long, and I think these pictures deserve some credit because they're beautiful!

In the evening we went up the Empire State and IT WAS SO BREATHTAKING (and so worth $30!)



Sadly, that was the last of the pictures of New York because the last 2 days we just spent shopping around Times Square and a good 24 hours travelling. The plane journey and especially the coach journey back to Nottingham from Heathrow seemed like the longest ever and I just wanted to be home in bed!

However, it was THE BEST week of my life. I'm so glad I went and was so lucky that everything went perfectly, I had so much fun and I learned a lot while I was there, and would LOVE to go back to New York again! (I'm getting emotional writing this, I really want to go back ha!) 

Thank you for reading!
Ania :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment