Friday 6 February 2015

Apologies!

I haven't posted in SO LONG. So this is an update about how I am finding FCP year 2.

I really like this year compared to last year in terms of work and workload. It has been more graphic-design related with self promotion and an Air BnB brief which we had to creative a creative concept and campaign to promote Air BnB - which was fun.

The reason I haven't blogged in ages is because this year the focus is more on a reflective journal and a sketchbook where I put all of my development - however, I will carry on the blog as it is a more interactive way of showing my work and I can reflect on this blog after university.

I have just come back from Berlin (which was AMAZING). My next post will document Berlin: The trade shows, experiences and my thoughts of the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment